Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Battle of the Elite: Westminster Abbey vs. Winsor Castle


Well folks, we've arrived to the title game and without a moment to spare. Because I feel I've discussed both sights quite a few times now, I will be forthright and announce Westminster Abbey the winner!

I now have a burning desire to write some literary masterpiece so I can be buried there, but in the meantime, I think I'll just reiterate that Westminster Abbey may offer the best example of worldly compromise I've ever witnessed...a little something I think we can all learn from.

If Charles Darwin can be buried at one of the world's most historic churches, then I think we should all be just a bit more understanding of one anothers' viewpoints. I mean, c'mon, how much further can opinions get than from Darwin and church?

Didn't know you would get a morale lesson out of "Carly's Mad March in London" did you? Mwahaha...

Winner: Westminster Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment